The Panasonic AG-HPX370 P2 HD shoulder-mount camcorder offers high-end features in a compact, lightweight body. These features include a new, advanced 1/3" 2.2-megapixel 3-chip imager featuring Ultra Luminance Technology (U.L.T.), a true 1080P (2.2 Million Pixel) 1/3" 3MOS Sensor, 10-bit, 4:2:2, full 1920 x 1080-resolution AVC-Intra recording, variable frame rates, interchangeable lens, a 16x9 LCD, and color viewfinder.
Panasonic's AG-HPX370 P2 HD camera recorder features a new, state-of-the-art 2.2 megapixel 3-chip U.L.T. (Ultra Luminance Technology) imager produces superb HD quality, with the F10 sensitivity and image quality of larger imagers. With a superior 10-bit, 4:2:2, full 1920 x 1080 resolution AVC-Intra codec, the HPX370 series can record more image detail more accurately, and uses reliable P2 cards. The HPX370 offers international HD and SD standards, including 1080i and 720p while keeping the industry-standard DVCPRO HD. Superb image rendering, long recording time, easy operation and flexible adaptability to IT make it the solution for today's production demands.
- Records in 1080/60i, 30p, and 24p; in 720/60p, 30p, and 24p; and in DVCPRO50, DVCPRO and DV
- Fujinon 17x4.5 1/3" Removable Lens included
- Excellent low-light performance and a high sensitivity
- Equipped with eight gamma modes, including CineGamma, for different shooting situations
- 20 Variable Frame Rates: 12, 15, 18, 20, 21, 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 40, 44, 48, 54, 60.
- Dynamic Range Stretch function in 60i/60P HD replaces News Gamma
- WaveForm monitor and Vectorscope
- Users have immediate access to P2 content with clip thumbnail view and advanced recording features, including hot swapping, loop record, shot-marking, pre-record functions, one-shot and interval
- Key interfaces include IEEE 1394, USB 2.0, HD SDI/SD SDI, genlock, built-in SMPTE timecode, independent TC-IN/TC-OUT terminals, composite video, and three audio XLR inputs
- 4-position Neutral Density filter
- Chromatic Aberration Compensation function allows the camera to automatically compensate the registration error that is caused mainly by lens chromatic aberration and minimize the circumjacent blur
- Remote controllable with AJ-RC10G (via 10-pin RCU terminal)